Engineered for donor safety.
Avoid the kiosk lines by completing an OctaPass online before arriving at the donor center.
- Complete the day of your donation. Not valid for future donation dates.
- OctaPass is a QR code (2-D barcode) with the donor information and answers encoded within the barcode. Print the OctaPass or save it to the mobile device.
- Bring your OctaPass to the center and proceed directly to the screening line.
- Be sure to fill out all OctaPass fields completely and accurately. Do not include any suffixes when completing the “Last Name” field (i.e. “Sr.", "Jr", "I", "II", "III", etc).
- For assistance, please direct all questions, issues, and/or feedback to your donor center management team.
- OctaPass is only valid for use at your “current” or “home” center. Details regarding transferring to a new location are covered in the FAQ section.
OctaPass allows Octapharma Plasma to further promote Covid-19 physical distancing recommendations to help donors feel more safe. OctaPass will reduce lines at self-serve kiosks and eliminate donor contact with high-touch surfaces.
Our goal is to improve the donor experience by providing more safety and convenience.
* New donors or donors that have not donated in 180-days must complete their health history questionnaire at the donor center.
The information you enter will be saved by the browser. If you are accessing this website from a shared or public device, you should clear the saved information by clicking the [Clear all] link available on the Find Donor Screen.
Share your story
What has plasma made possible in your life?Tell us