- Use your existing OctaPass login details to sign in to the app
- A faster, easier way to complete the health questionnaire every time you donate
Engineered for donor safety.*
You saved lives. Do it again. Use OctaPass to save time.
- Complete the day of your donation. Not valid for future donation dates.
- OctaPass is a QR code (2-D barcode) with the donor information and answers encoded within the barcode. Print the OctaPass or save it to the mobile device.
- Bring your OctaPass to the center and proceed directly to the screening line.
- Be sure to fill out all OctaPass fields completely and accurately. Do not include any suffixes when completing the “Last Name” field (i.e. “Sr.", "Jr", "I", "II", "III", etc).
- For assistance, please direct all questions, issues, and/or feedback to your donor center management team.
- OctaPass is only valid for use at your “current” or “home” center. Details regarding transferring to a new location are covered in the FAQ section.
Our goal is to improve the donor experience by providing more safety and convenience.
* New donors or donors that have not donated in 180-days must complete their health history questionnaire at the donor center.Click here to launch
The information you enter will be saved by the browser. If you are accessing this website from a shared or public device, you should clear the saved information by clicking the [Clear all] link available on the Find Donor Screen.
Share your story
What has plasma made possible in your life?Tell us